It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
(female)

nikki0326 HB User
Unhappy Just told I have HPV

I am new to this and just found out yesterday I have HPV. I have been in a committed relationship for 1yr and a half I did cheat on him more then once. I feel ashamed. However, I was also married and after was in a relationship for 4yrs as well as other relationships and I do know I can not just pin point this on the horrific things I did on my boyfriend, hell I could easily have gotten this from him. I was told to get a check up in 6mths. I also went today with my boyfriend to get an std test and I wanted him to come with me to help him and us get facts from the dr. He is ****** and said no other man would have gone with his grlfrnd who cheated on them for an STD test, was I wrong to bring him? Was he right to say I was crazy to bring him? I wanted him to get facts with me on HPV so he is not mis informed and I feel we are partners and in this together. Naturally he is hurt again and ****** unfortanity he called me horrible names. As stated, I did horrific things and as we started finaly taking a new step the past 3wks this news came on my HPV. He has a 3yr old daughter and I am now told until my results come in for my STD tests I can not kiss her. He also feels he can not touch me and doesnt want to have sex with me. I not only feel ashamed and feel I do deserve this after what I did, but also feel I will infect anyone I come to contact with and am now taking lysol wipes to everything I touch. I dont know how to feel about this at all what is the right feeling. More of my concern his towards my boyfriend and putting my feelings to the side. And I feel guilty for feeling scared that this might not go away. I dont know where I can go from here what are the right steps (besides check ups), how do I comfort him and stand behind him and how do i get past these feelings of my whole body inside and out will infect anything i touch. I am fully ashamed for all i done and think this is my punishment. I dont think he will want to touch me ever again he stated he hates me. I need advice and do not know where or who i can talk to and found this sight so I am hoping there are people out there who have this that can help me and together we can support each other.

signed:
a helpless and lost woman

Last edited by nikki0326; 07-06-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread