It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
(female)

xxworried HB User
Question Confused... Worried... ?!?!?!

I have been with my sons father for almost 4 years now. When we first got together, he would not take his boxers off to have sex and would always rush to "put it in".. I later got an email from his ex warning me he had HPV and Herpes. We talked about it, he swore he did not have anything and she was just jealous. Still TO THIS DAY, he swears he had no idea [though NOW he has no problem sleeping with me with NO boxers on and has a TON of warts]. I found another girl he did the same thing to. I never had any symptoms of GENITAL WARTS until recently [is what i THINK they are]. I think they are skin tags [have 2 under my arms from shaving and they feel like them] but Im not positive.
Is it possible for him to have caught another strain of HPV to spread the warts or were they lying dormant for all these years, though visible??

Im really confused and I keep going back to him due to not wanting to spread this horrible issue to someone else.

Last edited by xxworried; 08-19-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2012, 07:30 AM   #2
(male)

Bercy HB User
Re: Confused.. Worried.. ?!?!?!

Interesting post. HPV warts normally do not occur under the arms, but normal harmless skin tags do. Called wens, they occur around the eyes and neck too. Caused by friction, shaving, etc. What would be of concern to me, is that you said that he "has a ton of warts".

Where are these warts located? If he has genital warts on his penis or anal area, then I would strongly recommend that you see your gyno for a simple test to see if there are any abmormal skin tissues in your cervix, etc. The test is a simple swab. These venerial warts can be spread by hand to genital contact or even oral genital contact, and can occur on the penis, anus, etc. Are they dangerous? Depends on the type of HPV causing the warts. Some types of venerial HPV are so slow growing and may never develop into Bowens Disease (squamous cell carcinoma insitu) and other types can be more dangerous.

See your gyno is my advice. Also, your boyfriend needs to be seen by a doctor too. Even condoms will not protect you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread