It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
(female)

Sanibel2012 HB User
in need of advice/help

I was diagnosed with HPV a few weeks ago i was in shock bc iv only been with 1 person and that is my husband and i found out about this while he was on a deployment so he wasnt around.. it is on my butt and so i was even more confused because i never let my husband near that area...well as it turns out i got it from a razor i borrowed from a friends (the friend said it was a brand new razor) and when i asked about it she told me the truth that she had HPV..but back to the point.. i have been havng trouble producing a bowl movemnet bc of were the sores were and it was very painfull so the doc gave me Lortab for pain as well as megnesium citrait and a fleet enima to get the hard stool out of my body the enema proved to be to painfull but i drank the whole bottle of mag cit (it was gross)..nothing happend ...so i figured it would lossen itself up in time and my body would take charge like it always has.. its now been 9 days since my last bowl movement and my sores r healed now so i dnt c why i cant poop.. my doc said i was constipated bc of the pain medication and put me on Miralax and told me to try another Enema.. i tried the enema and it was not succesfull..=( iv been on the miralax now for about 3 days and still nothing.. im starting to get cramping and my legs r shaking involuntarily and im afraid to eat anything because it has no place to go and when i do eat it come right back up so we can add nusea and vomiting to the list of hardships i had drank another whole ottle of mag c yesterday and still nothing.. im very scared and worried now and i really would appreciate anyones advice and helpfull hints.. obviously my body dosnt take to laxitives bc iv tried just about every laxitive on the shelf..please help me...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
(female)

Switch96 HB UserSwitch96 HB UserSwitch96 HB UserSwitch96 HB User
Re: in need of advice/help

What is your diet like? Are you getting enough fiber? Definitely start getting in some granola. Cheerios and oatmeal are also excellent sources of fiber. I single apple with its skin will take care of about 1/4 of your daily fiber needs, as well. Same goes with a single bowl of salad. Broccoli with mac and cheese is definitely a favorite. Also take into account that you are probably very stressed, and constipation is a common symptom of stress. Might be time to take some vacation hours if you have them.

As for dietary supplementation, I swear by the regimen that quashed my symptoms along with a single month long treatment with Aldara/Imiquimod. After two bouts with the flu and getting seriously ill during an overseas trip, still my symptoms never came back. Here it is!
Daily Multivitamin - it is good for you anyway
Folic Acid - Strengthens the immune system, and is commonly recommended by doctors as a dietary supplement to fight HPV
Vitamin A - improves the infection fighting abilities of your external body, including your skin, nose, mouth, and every other orifice. It is commonly paired with Vitamin D, which is essential for the absorption of calcium, which is good for your bones. Get the dual tabs and cover both bases.
L-lysene - an essential amino acid that serves in the reproduction of body cells. A primary ingredient in those lip balms that reduce the life cycles of cold sores is L-lysene. Increasing your body's ability to reproduce healthy cells means it will have an easier time overtaking unhealthy cells

If you are a smoker, it might be time to cut back. Nicotine and all the other nastiness that they put in cigarettes are known immune suppressants. If you like to party and drink, might want to cut back on that as well. It takes a lot out of your body to process alcohol.

I hope this has been helpful. Take care of yourself!

Last edited by Switch96; 09-23-2012 at 11:02 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Switch96 For This Useful Post:
Sanibel2012 (09-25-2012)
Old 09-23-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
(female)

elizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB User
Re: in need of advice/help

I'm no doctor and I've never gone 9 days without pooping, so you should probably ask your doctor if it's safe for you to do the following, but I think an enema could work for you. Try doing it in the bathtub (that way you don't have to worry about any mess that might occur) and take your time.
Lay down and massage your stomach, with the water in you. Start at the lower right corner of your stomach, by your hip bone, move up, towards your ribs, while rubbing, then rub down your middle. Do it slowly, over and over. Sometimes I have to do this for 60 minutes, but it always works for me, eventually. Sometimes, I have to fill with water 10 times before I feel done.

Don't be afraid to get a little gross.

Before I discovered the above technique, I was constipated all of the time and felt bad all of the time.

Good luck to you!

The Following User Says Thank You to elizabeth62 For This Useful Post:
Sanibel2012 (09-25-2012)
Closed Thread