It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
(female)

wolfgirl92 HB User
Worried

Ok i noticed a while back that i had these bumps around the tonsil area but didnt think anything of it now i looked again today and they got bigger and now there is one on the back of my throat. Now i do have HPV and im scared that its what it is. There are white dots on the bumps it doesnt hurt or anything im just worried and want to know whats going on if anyone knows let me know.

Old 11-05-2012, 01:34 AM   #2
(female)

Jen488 HB User
Re: Worried

Hi there,

When you say that you have HPV, do you have genital warts or another strain that's caused cervical dysplasia? I ask because if you are concerned about warts on your throat, it is the strains that cause the majority of genital warts (6 and 11) that are responsible for the majority of laryngeal warts. This condition is, however, extremely rare, and is called recurrent respiratory papillomatosis.

The best advice that anyone can give you is to go see a doctor and have them checked out. You may require a biopsy to figure out exactly what the bumps are, it is very difficult to diagnose yourself.

In the meantime, since you say you have HPV, the only real way to fight it is via your own immune system. Here are some tipson how to boost your own immune system so that it can better fight the HPV virus in general:

1. Diet: eliminate all refined, process, pre-packaged foods and sugar. Increase your daily intake of fresh fruits and vegetables to 8-10 servings a day (1 serving = 1/2 cup). Make sure you are eating enough protein (very important to immune function).

2. Supplements: a good quality probiotic, Vitamin C, and a product I love called Papillex (designed specifically for HPV infections) will all help boost your immune system.

3. Exercise and stress management - also vital to overall health and immune support. Opt for minimum 30 minutes a day of mild to moderate exercise, such as brisk walking. Or buy yourself a rebounder (those mini trampolines) and jump on that for 30 minutes a day

Hope this helps Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread