It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
(female)

Wolfocean HB User
Exclamation HPV - new partner and childbirth

I thought I married the man of my dreams but I did not. I was a virgin when I met my ex husband and he still is the only man I have slept with. I left him after finding out he cheated on me and gave me HPV. His ex wife had it and he never told me. My choice was taken from me and I still feel anger and resentment towards him. Anyway months after I left my ex husband I had biopsies done and was seeing my current boyfriend. He knows I have HPV and that I have precancerous cells on my cervix. That doesn't scare him and after I recover from LEEP he wants to take it to the next step. We've been together for about 4 months doing other things until after LEEP and I've known him for 8 years. Eventually if things continue like they are later on down the road we both want children but my fear is I'll give it to them during birth or won't be able to have kids. Anyone have advice or somewhere I can go to look at detailed info for him and I to read together?

Thank you,
Wolfy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
hpv