It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
(male)

MrSharon HB User
Just diagnosed with warts, in a spin

Wife and I are in our 40's, happily married but my wife does meet guys for sex now and then (not often) we both been happy with this. Wife went out with friends at Christmas just gone, ended up at a house party. She went to a room quite drunk and had sex with 2 men. One did vaginal the other did anal. She finished off doing oral on both. Wife says she mentioned condoms but they said could they not not use them 'as an early Christmas present'. Foolishly she agreed.
Last week my wife had a lot of small lumps around her vagina and she has been diagnosed with Genital Warts. The clinic has given us a lot of info and medication. However, the last couple of days my wife has had quite nasty looking large fleshy lumps around her anus.
Is this normal or is it possible that 2 guys have given her 2 different types of wart infection?
Quite upset that people would deliberately infect someone or just not care.

Old 03-08-2013, 02:31 AM   #2
(male)

teenme HB User
Re: Just diagnosed with warts, in a spin

most of the time people dont know they have it
most stds never show symptoms

also what she did is still risky even with a condom...warts and herpes can be both caught easily as they are skin diseases..so just by skin contact is enough.i really dont think its healthy if she keeps meeting other men as there are high chances shell get these very common stds and might infect you too..i also had caught anal warts from a person who had no visible symptoms so probably didnt know..i suggest she limit partner and get treatment..i read online that in most ppl it can clear in 2 years without treatment.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2013, 04:10 AM   #3
(male)

MrSharon HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenme View Post
most of the time people dont know they have it
most stds never show symptoms

also what she did is still risky even with a condom...warts and herpes can be both caught easily as they are skin diseases..so just by skin contact is enough.i really dont think its healthy if she keeps meeting other men as there are high chances shell get these very common stds and might infect you too..i also had caught anal warts from a person who had no visible symptoms so probably didnt know..i suggest she limit partner and get treatment..i read online that in most ppl it can clear in 2 years without treatment.
Thanks for reply, interesting even if she'd insisted on condoms she may still get it so that's made her feel better. We've also read its not common to catch warts in the mouth so that, too, has made us feel better.
I don't think she will see guys again as this has, obviously, put us both off.
Would still be interested to know if she has 2 different types of warts and, if so, does that make treatment harder? but clinic may be able to answer.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:33 AM   #4
(male)

teenme HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSharon View Post
Thanks for reply, interesting even if she'd insisted on condoms she may still get it so that's made her feel better. We've also read its not common to catch warts in the mouth so that, too, has made us feel better.
I don't think she will see guys again as this has, obviously, put us both off.
Would still be interested to know if she has 2 different types of warts and, if so, does that make treatment harder? but clinic may be able to answer.

yes its better to tell the clinic.they understand more
trust me its the best you can do going to the clinic..iv tried creams and home remedies all didnt work at all..so better try to cure it early

Reply Reply