It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
(female)

TXDancer HB User
HPV Newbie

Got the news today from the doctor that I'm HPV positive. Still processing it all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2013, 02:52 AM   #2
(female)

wendyg42 HB User
Re: HPV Newbie

Sad to hear that, you have diagnosed with HPV. HPV, or Human Papilloma Virus, is a virus from the papillomavirus family that affects human skin and mucous membranes of human beings. Most people who have HPV will not have any symptoms. However, certain types of HPV strands can cause genital warts in men and women, and other types can cause cancer. As long as you keep your immunity boosted, you are lowering your chances of repeated outbreaks. A Healthy lifestyle, right nutrition and regular sleep; foods such as tomatoes, garlic, fish and herbs such as Hyperisince Mysorense, ecinecea, Phyllanthus emblica are known to boost immunity. Most plants of the Hypericum family have also been studied to have anti-viral effects.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply