It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypochondria Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2006, 10:23 AM   #1
(female)

mskubic HB User
Hypochondriac

Hi

i am new to this particular board I usually post on Acid Reflux and Digestive Disorders. I had some major issues with my stomach thought I had cancer and was dying. Had a scope done and everything was ok. I am still in shock that they did not find anything. Leela C recommended I post here because she mentioned there are alot of you out there like me. I have gotten to the point of thinking that they missed something or found something and did not want to address it

This anxiety gets to be debilitating. Please let me know that I am not the only one out there. I can't take this stress any more. I thought that if they did not find anything I could move on but nooooo now this other issue of a mistake.....

Old 10-12-2006, 10:56 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

dinney HB User
Re: Hypochondriac

oh no you are not alone at all. I have been doing the hypochondriac thing for so long. Do believe it started with major bout of depression (which I still battle) but every little pain, symptom is a horrible disease. My doctor is about sick of me and I don't blame her at all, I keep asking if I should have this/that test !!! I get sick of myself for letting this ruin my entire life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2006, 01:42 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Leela_C HB User
Re: Hypochondriac

Hey mskubic! Welcome to the board! I'm sure you will find that there are a lot of us on this board that worry about our health constantly. You will get a lot of support over here. My constant worry is my heart. I have had all the tests and I still worry. It does stink to have to worry like this all the time. Read some of the posts on this board. You will see very quickly that you are not alone.

Closed Thread