It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypochondria Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2007, 01:09 PM   #1
(female)

maddeepie HB User
im a hypochondriac so it could just be nothing....

I have this lump under my skin on the back of my neck...its on the right side right where my spine connects with my head...it hurts like a knot..but i have had it for a month or so. people that know me say im freaking out about nothing...but it still bothers me :/...so can i have some opinions...do you think its jus a chronic knot?? or should i have it looked at?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2007, 01:24 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

deskette HB User
Re: im a hypochondriac so it could just be nothing....

i have a knot on the back of my neck too... its been there for a WHILE.. i also have this knot on my spine down my lower back... the one on my spine hurts when there is pressure but i have never had a problem with the one on the back of my neck. so really, its your choice whether or not you get it looked at. if its not really hurting you than i wouldnt worry about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2007, 01:28 PM   #3
(female)

maddeepie HB User

thanks for the advice...i always think the "ULTIMATE WORST" so of course i think im forming a tumor...even though its probably a knot!

Old 06-12-2007, 01:52 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

deskette HB User

haha i just know that i have a knot, and it doesnt bother me. therefore i dont worry about it. it could be something, then again it could be nothing to worry about. i think i dont worry about it because i simply forget its there. i actually felt the back of my neck to see if its still there when i read your post. hahaha!

Closed Thread