It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypochondria Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2010, 08:25 AM   #1
(male)

adarshwifi HB User
I am a Hypochondriac hepl!!

Hey im another teen hypochondriac. Im 16 years of age. Recently i could feel a liquid moving in my left ear , after it stopped i started having a bit balance problems but it went away.I have A blocked nose,constant cough in my throat and presure behind my nose and side of temple. The pressure goes away once i take a vapourizer steam for 10 minutes. After taking steam i have lot of fluid coming out of my nose but again my nose gets blocked.I have pain in the side of my head too but they are not constant or more in the morning or anything like that its exactly in the place where my spheonoid sinus is on the left side of my head. Also my occipital lymph nodes were swolen , movable and soft few days back but they are reducing.(Swolen in the sense pea shaped)! PLEASE TELL ME I DONT HAVE ANYTHING SERIOUS! Cause everytime i search for symtomps i get extreemly paranoid with Things like ALS,anyurism,Brain tumor!!
ALSO I HAVE MASSIVE ANXIETY PROBLEM LIKE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH WHEN I GET ANXIOUS!! I ALSO HAVE MITRAL VALVE PROLAPSE BUT ITS VERY MILD AND I AM TAKING BETACAP TR 40 FOR IT!!

Any positive help will be appreciated!!

Any positive help will be appreciated!

Last edited by adarshwifi; 03-15-2010 at 08:27 AM.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
(male)

MikeMan18 HB User
Re: I am a Hypochondriac hepl!!

I understand what you are talking about. I used to have a new disease or disorder everyday. You know how to get rid of it? (Therapy could work but that would just make you think you are crazy, same with meds) Let your body function without questioning everything that happens. Your body is not infested with disease. I am 19 and I have felt like I was dying from probably 50 different things in my life, mainly cancer or brain issues. The more you read up on this crap and the more you post questions, the more you will be nervous. Live life my man. If it helps go to a doctor "An experienced one" at a hospital or something. Get checked out for everything. And when he tells you there is nothing wrong with you (this is the most important part) BELIEVE HIM! He is not lying to you and he knows exactly what he is talking about. Lol your alright man.

Mike

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread