It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypochondria Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2002, 01:00 AM   #1

drake87 HB User
Hypochondriac or what ?

Ok, here goes......A little of a year ago, I had unprotected sex with a girl once one day and once again the day after that. during the sex the left side of my shaft was sore, due to chaffing from lack of lubrication. My penis was sore after sex, This happened on thursday. Then sat rolls around and we go at it again, keep in mind my penis is still sore when we have sex again. this is also unprotected and short lived due to the pain. Sunday morning I cant move, my body is weak, my neck is swollen, and I can not swallow. there is puss draining from my tonsils, I have flu like symtoms and chills. no amount of pain killers can solve my soar throat. so i go to the doc get tested for strept and it coems back neg. he diagonsed me with pharengitus(sp). at this point the pain on my penis was beginning to develop into sores. Now i dont know if im nieve or what but i shrugged it off as hair follicles on the side of my shaft getting pulled, due to the rubbing of sex, and no lubrication. the sores filled with puss, looked like separate pimples. hurt and itched. the flue like symtoms lasted a few days untill i was able to get back on my feet again, I lost about 5-7 pounds due to not eating cuz of my soar throat. now this sounds like herpes to me, but since then I have not had a single outbreak, a cold sore or anything tingly or anything of that sort. but since then i can recall having flu like symtoms, much more mild a few days at a time for weeks after my possible exposure. I also started gettin sever canker sores, i dont know if it is hiv or due to stress... also during this time period i had dihearrea in the morning time for a few week period. I used to get canker sores before but never like I do now. this winter I have gotten a few bad ones but none like last yr. I also was sick alot with sinus infections, one after another. this winter its been a complete turn around, with only one sinus infection, and maybe a cold or 2 that lasted a few days. lately many people have told me I look like im losing weight, its scaring me to death. I wiehg 190 pounds and I am 6'1, yet people tell me i look like I lost weight, many people in fact. SO im scared because i think im wasting away or something. my legs are noticalby skinnier then they have ever been, yet i weigh the same, im thinking im losing muscle mass, yet maintaing fat in my stomach? I dont know , i sound like a mess, but its driving me nuts, and unless im a rare cass of herpes that never reoccurs, since its been over a year with no furth outbreaks, or I got hiv from this chick, and am slowly wasting away, i dunno what to think, please help??
thanx sorry for the long post, u can tell how much I am stressing over this
drake

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2002, 08:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

Lindarella HB User
Re: Hypochondriac or what ?

Sorry you're going through this. Getting tested, it's the only way to know.

Closed Thread