It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypochondria Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
(male)

Cubbieblue0823 HB User
I could really use some helpp....

For the past close to 3 weeks ive been experiencing pressure headaches followed by neaea sometimes. I went to see my doctor 4 times about me being worried its a brain tumor. Each time she did a physical and neurological exam and said confidently its NOT a tumor she also looked into my eyes. She said that this is due to anxiety. I cant stop thinking about if its a brain tumor or not and its driving me crazy. The doctor said she eould give me a ct scan but she doesnt expect its a tumor at all. I want to believe her but im still obsessing about it. Would she have caught a sign of a brain tumor when doing the exams and looking into my eyes? Please help and explain in detail if possible id really appreciate it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
(female)

mycase HB User
Re: I could really use some helpp....

i have had the same thing 2 times in my life now. 6 months ago i had such pressure in my head it felt like it was going to explode, for like 3 weeks. now i've had daily headaches especially behind right eye for i month. went to the opthamologist 3 days ago, and i told him i was convinced i had a tumor pressing. he asked if i had double vision, i said no, he told me to follow his finger with my eyes, did that fine too i guess because he wasnt alarmed about anything, like suggesting i get a ct scan, so i'm in the same boat as you. what can he actually see? because i'm really freaked out too

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread