It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypochondria Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 05:10 AM   #1
(male)

nambidj HB User
Am I hypochondriac?

I went to some outside places yesterday and came back. I have a cat who is not a domestic one. In the night, I masturbated without washing my hands but I did not touch the cat. My question, what if the virus or bacteria in the cat was on my hands or some bacteria was on my hands when I went out and it entered my penis? I did not touch the cat but my father is the one who keep food for the cat. What if I get the disease from him? Is it possible? Or am I developing Hypochondria?

Old 05-17-2011, 09:04 PM   #2
(female)

DevanLynn HB User
Re: Am I hypochondriac?

Hey nambidj, I was reading through the hypochondria message board and saw your post. I'm pretty sure you don't have any thing to worry about. The cat would have to be really sick and nearly dead to have the ability to spread anything like that. You can get bacterial infections if a cat scratches you but evan that is not likely these days. I understand wondering and even believing that you have a case of hypochondria. In today's world there are so many illnesses and treatments that it's hard to know which ones have merit and are actually dangerous, especially if you have any unresolved or underlining mental illnesses or any illnesses on that thought. If your worried talk to your doctor, it's be fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread