It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypochondria Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
(male)

maakz HB User
My story with it

Hi
here is my story,
A three months ago I was in a business trip to uk and I was having shoulder pain and my friends suggested a massage in the hotel we were living, then I called the masseur to the room, she did the massage and then she asked for more money and she offered me some sexual pleasure , then I became very anxious as I haven't been before to a prostitute , so I refused the offer and I started freaking out about this incident ;then I decided to get tested after 4 weeks, in a two weeks after the incident (17th day), I started to worry a lot, and I remembered a year ago when I helped a man in an accident when he was bleeding heavily , then I started having panic attacks then I went for a test at that same day .
Since that day I became kind of worrying a lot about HIV infection.
At 28 days from the massage incident I did the combo test and I said it's over.

Two days later , I went to the barber and during shaving he nicked my neck (as always I get because of my hear in opposite direction in some areas) then I started freaking out about this incident, then I decided to do HIV test after three week, and I was very worried about it,
in the day of the test, I was out of concentration and when I left the lab, I started to freak out again about the syringe and I called them and asked about it and they said it was new and we never re-use the syringes(to be honest, I remember there were a big box full of brand new syringes in the clinic near the chair where I sat for blood withdrawal)
Then a gain decided to re-test after tree weeks from that incident<<<<<also I decided to see a doctor for which told me that I had an OCD and Hypochondriasis, and she prescribed (((LUSTURAL 50mg two tablet a day , INDERAL 40 mg two tablets a day and Miratzapine 15 once a day 2 hours before bed.
Now I can feel better in the panic attacks but I still freak out a lot,
last week I decided to do the test after the syringe incident, in the day of the test I used a toilet at work and then I realized that one co-worker who is famous of multiple sexual relations used the toilet b-4 me , then I decided to postpone the test for three weeks a gain to cover this incident!!!
Just a week later ,
I was at the barber shop for a hair cut, then accidently he did a small cut by the scissors behind my ear where little blood and stopped, and again freaking out again

Now I am afraid that I will continuo like this and I am seeking some help about this
-are the incidents mentioned above could cause the HIV infection?
-am I suffering from OCD and Hypochondriasis? And can get red of it?
-are these medication suitable to my case?
-does any one face the same thing so he/she can tell me what did he/she do to overcome this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: My story with it

Hi our society today is full of things today that can make people worry about catching things they don't want. I would personally not want medicines since these often contribute to many bad health effects and side effects from these and make one even more unhealthy and then things would be even worse. I did read somewhere that those who seem to have many symptoms and think they have everything have actually caught candida albicans a fungal problem and it can cause many symptoms until healing and can also be difficult to eradicate but if sweets are stayed away from and a healthy lifestyle set up a peron would be less likely to suffer from it. Candida feed on sweets, puts out toxins, and for some reason unknown to me yet, fear becomes worse after use in at least some people. Perhaps the toxins somehow affect the adrenal glands and amygdala the emotional center in the brain. Of course some of the very real dangers and illnesses out there don't help matters any for many people. Some people think we aught not to worry. Just have some peace and take reasonable precautions. I am glad the lady at the hotel was told no. In my opinion that was a very good decision.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User
Re: My story with it

None of the above can give you HIV. You only get HIV from anal or vaginal sex or through sharing needles with some one who is positive.

Closed Thread