It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypochondria Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #1
(male)

Green1233 HB User
Could this be anxiety?

Okay so im a hypocondriac. But idk if i have anxiety. Iv'e been to doctor after doctor. Bloodtest after Bloodtest. MRI after MRI they say im fine but i believe otherwise. The other day i tore my butt when i went poop and there was a little blood so my only reaction was "Ohh god internal bleeding" so i rushed to the E.R came back i was fine. I can't sleep cause everytime i do i used to sleep around like 11:30 P.M Not its a fight to be asleep by 3A.M. I dont know how to overcome this problem i have or what causes it. In my mind a sore throat means that im dying of some diease. When i had the stomach virus i litterly thought i was dying from cancer. idk what to do and idk how to do it. Is there any way i can get rid of this anxiety/hypocondria without seeing a doctor?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
(male)

Joseph592 HB User
Re: Could this be anxiety?

Yes, you are a hypochondriac. I tear my but and it bleeds almost daily (I know, sad... and painful... and will one day get it checked out). And this is about you....
2 ways you can get what you need/want.
1) Go to a Dr. and tell him you can't sleep, and you are paranoid and axious all the time, and get him to give you "Restoril 15mg" to help you sleep (it will also help with anxiety and panic attacks. and he will also give you at least 1 more med that may or may not help.
2) [deleted].

I'd recommend you go to the Doc.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-30-2012 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Do not suggest illegal activities.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2012, 05:08 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Could this be anxiety?

You definitely will need help to get over this. A good psychologist or phsychiatrist along with perhaps some anti-anxiety meds should help

Closed Thread