It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypochondria Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
(male)

WhatHappensNext HB User
Being a Hypochondriac

This is my story about becoming a Hypochondriac.
This all started when my dad was describing to me about his heart attack. I later went to a friends house, after drinking 2 redbulls and taking two hits of weed, I started feeling symptons of a heart attack. I of course thought I was dieing in the state of mine I was in. I eventually got over this after a couple weeks. Fast forward 5 months from this I pinched a nerve in my neck at work, which resulted in pain feeling like having a heart attack, it only lasted 2 minutes. I dwelled on this aswell, eventually about 7 weeks later I went to the ER only to realize it was a pinched nerve and my heart was in perfect condition and never suffered through any previous heart attacks.
Present, every little pain I feel I associate with some sort of disease that will kill me. This is giving me anxiety and its destroying my relationship with my girlfriend, plus ive worrying so much about my health. Im a healthy 18 year old construction worker that does like 60 plus flights of stairs a day. I just want this thread to tell out my story, and maybe you can share your story and we can help eachother out.

Last edited by WhatHappensNext; 07-23-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply