It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypoglycemia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
(male)

avit HB User
Smile hypoglycemia,low blood sugar=severe anxiety

I,like millions and millions of other people,suffered panic,anxiety attacks for years.I saw everyone in the mainstream medical establishment.Family doctors,phychiatrists etc.Years of no alleviation.Then,i waited 6 months to see an md,who specialized in vitamin-nutrient therapy.he took a simple blood sugar test and told me he never saw such a low number.Like sleep apnea,which i have,and upwards of 90 percent of people never know they have it,so with hypo.But it is worse.Even though Americas top nutritinist decades ago,carlton fredricks,wrote "low blood sugar and you",which methodically proved and desrcibed the numerous emotional and psychiatric problems caused by hypo,much or most of the medical establlishments ignores and denies it.Not "big Drug"here scheming,but "Big Sugar".

I have been taking a bcomplex vitamin,meaning a multi vit.or bcomplex,that contains at least 50 mg of each b vitamin,and i have not had a panic attack for over 20 years.All cookies,potatoe chips,and other carbohydrates,are converted into sugar in the body.caffeine is a massive danger also.MY body,and its inability,with insulin,to have normal blood sugar levels,was so sensitive that one potatoe chip would give me palpitations. buy a bcomplex,and have alternative allergy testing.Thats my story,and that of 100s of millions of people,who unfortunately have not been diagnosed.
peace

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
(male)

moonshot62893 HB User
Re: hypoglycemia,low blood sugar=severe anxiety

thank you i have hypoglycemia and some pretty bad anxiety.
You may not know but it is people like you who give hope to others.
I will try this right away. It has been really tough dealing with the panic attacks after the dizziness from the low blood sugar.
thank you so very much and God bless you.

Last edited by ms_mod; 07-09-2009 at 09:31 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread