It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypoglycemia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 12:10 AM   #1
(female)

Stacybelle HB User
Hypoglycemic child symptoms?

Eve All....I'm up late researching my stepdaughters symptoms...she is 9 weighs about 65 lbs and her eating habits, oy! Basically sugar....very picky. For the past 8 months this child who never vomits has vomited about 8-10 times. She complains of nausea all the time I try to tell her it's bc her stomach is empty....almost all off her episodes of vomiting have been n the middle of the night. This eve she ate fruit snacks (candy kind) a candy cane plain dry cherrio's and a cheese tortilla roll up & that was small amounts of all. She ate nothing past 7:00pm drank some water bf bed...by 1:30am she woke, vomited one good time says she feels much better...always looks splotchy white and does that adrenaline tremor for the next 10 min.
This time I was armed with a BS monitor, her reading after vomiting was 67
Remember she is 9 yrs old about 65 lbs
Oh yeah I have always thought her night time sweats were that of a menopausal woman. The underside of her hair can b all wet.
Well does this sound like HG?
I started a journal & I'm planning on testing when she wakes and then after she eats her puny coco crispies (the only thing she will eat in the am she is very routine n what she eats and flat out wont eat if u try and insist she eats something else) . Anyone know how long I should wait after she eats?

My staple dinner I can make (make) her eat is 1-2 pieces of rolled up ham she always want some form of pasta with butter (she would prefer to not know butter is on it) a few baby carrots and I'm trying to get in a banana....is that balanced enough? My husband fed her tonight I wasn't home to watch what she was eating I had to gather that from her & hubby post puke :^\
Many Thanks to those who take the time to read
Nighty night

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply