It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hysterectomy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2004, 08:50 AM   #1
(female)

shmal HB User
clitoral stimulation after hysterectomy

Ok this is going to sound crazy but I am 10 days post hysterectomy ,plus a few other procedures, and was wondering if any clitoral stimulation is out of the question.The dr.s said no sex/intercourse for 6 weeks but they didn't say anything about this idea at all.I feel great ,have minimal pain and typically can easily achieve via this method.I just don't want to cause any injury to my self....Thanks.....

Old 11-12-2004, 06:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: clitoral stimulation after hysterectomy

Hi,
I hope some of the women post on this topic! This has recently happen to my g/f ....I find it Interesting....been 12 days now for her and she don't think bout sex yet....but she doing better than last week.....she seems different to me tho? Dr also told us about 6 to 8 weeks for sex......grrrrrrrrr
Good Luck to you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2004, 09:08 AM   #3
Veteran

whatamess@35 HB User
Re: clitoral stimulation after hysterectomy

I Had A Hyst A Year Ago...outer Stimulation Is Ok At This Point For You...

Closed Thread