It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hysterectomy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2006, 10:36 PM   #1
(female)

SueT40 HB User
orgasm after hysterectomy?

Hi all

I'm really embarrased about this, but I have to find out. I have just had a hysterectomy one week ago. I'm still sore and have to be careful with the internal stiches. I can't have intercourse for 6 weeks and I didn't think that would worry me. The problem is I can't sleep or do anything because I just need to have an orgasm. I don't know if masterbating will damage anything or could risk pulling on the stiches. Any advice?

Sue

Old 02-02-2006, 09:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: orgasm after hysterectomy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueT40
Hi all

I'm really embarrased about this, but I have to find out. I have just had a hysterectomy one week ago. I'm still sore and have to be careful with the internal stiches. I can't have intercourse for 6 weeks and I didn't think that would worry me. The problem is I can't sleep or do anything because I just need to have an orgasm. I don't know if masterbating will damage anything or could risk pulling on the stiches. Any advice?

Sue
hi,
my g/f had a hysterectomy, at age 27...any way we did not have intercourse for 3 months, I suppose it depends on a lot of how you heal inside phyiscally/mentally...for my g/f it was little of both....if your wanting and desire to have an orgasm...maybe try not thinking bout it so much at night/or during the day?...try keeping yourself busy with hobbys or anything but sex...lol .... maybe after the 6 weeks is up you can experiment with it manually,slowly, and you will know if you can accommdate your partner.

It took my g/f a while before she let me/scared it would hurt I guess? or I might be to rough,.... I was slow and eazy and the first time was not very good for her so after that I just gave her forplay for about a month and then something hit her all of a sudden and then she was alright bout things and the sex is good...only we will never have children of our own but thats another issiue all togather.
Good luck with your healing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2006, 02:59 AM   #3

15-08 HB User

I think it is penetration that you can`t do for 6 weeks after a hysterectomy.

Other non penetrative sex should be fine, as should orgasms. whatever you do don`t penetrate and be gentle .

Old 02-04-2006, 12:39 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

A friend of mine had a hysterectomy (including the removal of her cervix) and she took it out for a 'test drive' after only a week - external stimulation only. She said she was fine. I guess as long as you're gentle...

Closed Thread