It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hysterectomy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2007, 08:20 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

vickie45 HB Uservickie45 HB User
Red face has anyone ever fainted due to having 1 ovary removed?

hi,im wondering about something i had my left ovary and tube removed in jan 06 and i went into sudden meno for a couple mos then my hormones balanced back out i asume cause i started my period and was normal i had 1 every month up till sept i skipped in sept06 and thats when i had my first fainting spell then in dec 06 i fainted again but got my perioud again and it was normal but after that havent had a perioud since dec 06 in jan i found out i had hypo thyrold but i was still fainting but only once in awhile ok when my tsh was 1.5 which they said was normal range i still fainted ,now its been happening quit often 3-4 times per week they said i have severe panic and agraphobia but when i faint it dont really feel like panic cause when i fall i lay there for 5 mins motionless cant move nor talk then hubby helps me up and im so weak then after its over it makes me not feel good the rest of the day i cant drive or go to stores and when i go to drs i have to use a wheelchair and i thought agraphobia was where your scared of leaving your house well i fall in my house as well could my hormones be causing this because maybe my other ovary stopped working or something or could this be something else or could severe panic disorder cause this im at a loss i see my gyn the 30th .but i did ask my endo about the fainting and she said she didnt think it was due from my thyrolds but also my gp refused to test my thyrolds or hormones for a whole yr i was sleeping 24/7 cried nonstop deep depression so finally i told my gp i couldnt take it anymore and told him id rather die then live this way im only 45 so he sent me to a psychiatrist and he found my tsh at a skyhigh level of 8.45 so iam so confused i dont know whats happening to me and im getting scared to dealth plus im seeing spots in front of my face never happened till this week so anyone out there please tell me im not crazy iam very scared im having a 48 hr holter put on today and then i see gyn plus a nerology dr on aug 6th i get new labs for my tsh this week so i dont know whats going on and the drs so far i have seen dont know whats going on either ......................PLEASE HELP IM GOING CRAZY WITH WORRY.
VICKIE

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread