It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hysterectomy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2008, 12:38 PM   #1
(female)

stephoz98 HB User
Question bladder discomfort/pain post-op

I have had alot of pain in the bladder since the surgery. My doctor said that the bladder is moved during the surgery to remove the uterus. I don't know. I guess it's bruised? I did have a bladder infection on my first post-op visit.
The discomfort comes and goes. Some days are ok and others like today are kinda tough. My surgery was on 3/3/08 so I thought this pain would have subsided by now. Maybe the pain is just tenderness due to the surgery. The procedure was laproscopic and my uterus was removed abdominally. I had no problem with my ovaries so I chose to keep them.

Has anyone had this same problem? If so any suggestions?

Old 04-03-2008, 12:12 PM   #2
(female)

susanp67 HB User
Re: bladder discomfort/pain post-op

I'm having pain after surgery too. My surgery was 3/18/08. I'm not sure my pain is bladder pain but just a sore pain. I had a large amount of endo. removed from my bladder and other organs, it was pretty much everywhere so I guess this pain is normal? I was glad to see another message about pain. Sorry I don't have any advise, I too feel like I should be better by now. Anyone else out there have advise?? If so please let us know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread