It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hysterectomy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
(female)

Sparkles42 HB User
Unhappy Hysterectomy 12yrs ago, now cyst on ovary

I had a hysterectomy 12 years ago, they left the right ovary. I've never had one single problem until yesterday. I woke to terrible pain, went to see the doc today and she did an internal and said that it's probably a cyst on my ovary but I can't get an ultrasound until June 1. She has no idea if it's still there or has broke. I've never had anything like this before so I have no idea what to think or ask. I'm not on any medication either and am very fit.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:54 AM   #2
(female)

Heresdeb HB User
Re: Hysterectomy 12yrs ago, now cyst on ovary

Had a radical hysterectomy back in 2000 but didn't take my ovaries also had radiotherapy which deveted the object really, as ovaries got sapped. Now been getting pain and thought it was something to do with my hip only to find I have a cyst on both ovaries with the opposite side from the pain being the biggest cyst. Due to my history (cervical cancer) does it look likely that they will want to remove my ovaries now?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread