It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hysterectomy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #1
(female)

bellasmommy79 HB User
Unhappy hysterectomy on sept 19th and scared

having a complete hysterectomy on sept 19th and i am so scared, was looking for any personal experiences you might be able to share! doc is not sure witch way he will do it intil he gets in there with the scope, please share any and all info with me thanks

The following user gives a hug of support to bellasmommy79:
George1984 (09-12-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #2
(female)

Cindy89 HB User
Re: hysterectomy on sept 19th and scared

I had one several years ago due to fibriods but not total because my cervix and one of my ovaries was left. What is the reason you are having the surgery/ Did you get a second or even a third opinion, if you didnot then it is better to do so. also how far are you from menopause. The only thing i can say is you are going to need a lot of rest after. All the best

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User

I had a great experience, abdominal hysterectomy with the removal of one ovary. it was about a six week recovery. I feel great now, love not having my period anymore, my sex life is better than ever, and I have tons of energy now that I'm not anemic from such heavy menstruation. Good luck to you, you will do great!!

Sue

Old 09-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User

Best wishes tomorrow, Bellasmommy!!!!!!

God bless, Sue

Closed Thread