It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hysterectomy Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
(female)

jojoemmit HB User
i need someone to help me.

need help in,getting a hysterectomy,have no money or insurance.my doctor said i needed it!!i dont no what to do.

The following user gives a hug of support to jojoemmit:
kimboobee (10-04-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
(female)

SouthGenie HB User
Re: i need someone to help me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoemmit View Post
need help in,getting a hysterectomy,have no money or insurance.my doctor said i needed it!!i dont no what to do.
I was just in the hospital at the end of October and was told I needed one. They are a federally funded hospital as well, but that is considered "minor surgery." The doctor asked me if I had insurance and I do, and he stated that was good but that there was somewhere they could send me if I didn't, so I would ask the doctor himself.

Also if you're at all able to travel, you can try Stony Brook University Medical Center, which is located on Long Island, NY. It doesn't matter what state you live in, if you meet their financial requirements they will cover about 80% of the operation. You can call their financial assistance line for an application at 631-444-4331. Best of luck to you, I know how stressful this is.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply