It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hysterectomy Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #1
(female)

LivingLifeFull HB User
Unhappy Pain after Partial Hysterectomy

Hi

This is my first post on this site and I am hoping someone can help me?

I had a partial hysterectomy in 2008 leaving my ovaires intact. I had scar tissue removed and a D&C done in 2010. For the last 2 years I have felt fantastic - healthy happy and pain free! However late in 2012 I started to getting the same old feelings of painful cramping, bloating, nausea, loose bowl movements, temperatures and pain up under my rib cage. This cannot be happening again can it??

I realise that as I have my ovaries intact so they are obviously now "awake" and going through the motions of producing hormones every month like a period. I really do not want to have another operation again or colonoscopy or laproscopy so am hoping that someone else may know of an alternative??

My GP is great and has scheduled my in for a pelvic ultrasound but just want to know if anyone else has any alternative suggestions?

Thanking you for your help.

x

Reply Reply