It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hysterectomy Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2013, 03:59 PM   #1
(female)

denise7172 HB User
Very strange rash and symptoms for 5 days...Please help!!

Hello all. I have been having a very strange rash that started about 5 days ago. The first thing to happen was that my bottom lip, just the bottom started swelling, it was about 3 times its normal size! The next morning it was back to normal, I noticed an itch on my abdomen. I scratched it and it burned and was painful, I looked at it and there was a swollen circular patch. It lasted a couple hours then faded and another came up on my wrist, like the first one, it faded after about 3 hours. This has been going on for 5 days. The patches are sporadic and feel hot to the touch. The area that they pop up on get very tender and painful. They are not always circular, almost like a welt.
I have not changed soaps, laundry detergent or eaten anything that I woudnt normally. I have no known allergies I have never had this happen to me. Overall, I feel ok. Just a little tired and achy. I have a pins and needles kind of feeling all over my body along with the itching. I am currently taking benadryl for itching but it realy doesnt help much.. Any ideas what this could be?

Reply Reply