It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Immune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2005, 06:05 AM   #1
(female)

blondie_1688 HB User
Question I'm ALWAYS sick: please help

I am always sick...literally. I am lucky to go one day without feeling sick. It seems like I catch everything. Every year, at least once, I get so sick I am hospitalized. If it's not a specific illness, it's nausea and fatigue. Usually I have nausea several times a week, but lately I have been throwing up every day, for about 2 weeks. My doctor said that I might stomach ulcers but he just gave me an over-the-counter medicine to see if it helps. So far it hasn't gotten better, only worse. As I mentioned earlier, I often have excessive fatigue. Sometimes my body doesn't want to function properly unless i get at least 12 hours of sleep. I have taken several blood tests from anemia and other things but nothing seems to help diagnose me. One of the tests showed that my white blood cell count was only 1400 but nothing was done. My mother had cancer when she was pregnant with me, had breast cancer several times, and eventually died of leukemia when I was 9 years old. The doctors told her that I will have a defect, but I don't. I was wondering if my mother's illnesses could be the cause my weak immune system. I am only 18, petite, and in good shape. I would really like to figure this thing out because it is affecting my school and work attendance, so if anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by blondie_1688; 12-30-2005 at 10:44 PM.

Old 12-31-2005, 12:20 AM   #2
(female)

SportyGal1929 HB User
Re: I'm ALWAYS sick: please help

Hi Blondie,
i know what you are going through. Tell them to check your IGG Subclasses I was pulled out of high school my Sophmore year. I have no immunce system it took about 20 drs to figure out what test to do because they dont normally check igg classes. email me and ill tell you more. [email]( REMOVED)[/email]. you are vomitting bc your bod if throwing off toxins if you have what i think you do because it seems u have the same symptoms i did before i was diagnosed. hope you feel better

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/faq.php?faq=faq_hb#3
"Posts that offer OR request information for any kind of off-board contact information, for any purpose, will be removed and will lead to banning."

( REMOVED)

Last edited by moderator2; 12-31-2005 at 05:16 AM. Reason: no emails - please read and follow the posting rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2005, 01:57 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

MAD MAZ HB User

Hi have you had a thyroid test if not maybe you should! I do hohe you feel better soon . mandy

Old 01-01-2006, 03:14 AM   #4
Inactive

peregrine HB User

Another possibility to rule out is CFIDS - Chronic Fatigue Immunological Dysfunction Syndrome. You can go to the Natl. CFIDS FDN. homepage for a list of qualifying symptoms.

Old 01-07-2006, 04:50 AM   #5
(female)

bigsista71 HB User

Are you a natural blond?? Bleaching your hair, if u do,can be very TOXIC to your system. It sounds like you need an immunity boost. All good health begins with what you eat- how you nurture you body. Find a good doctor that is also a naturopath, someone like Dr. Weil. Educate yourself about nutrition and immunity.

Closed Thread