It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Immune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2007, 09:57 PM   #1
(female)

dollene42 HB User
Desperate for help.

Almost a year ago I was diagnosed with Vitiligo. Several months later I started having unexsplained scaring on my face. My skin on my hands and feet has changed. I started having problems with diarea. I then got a feeling of something in my throat. I had a rushing feeling in my veins going to my ears and I am having problems with my hearing but when I was tested my hearing is still in the normal range yet I have constant popping and throabing that comes and goes. My eayes are dry my mouth is dry and so are my sinuses. I had horible allergys until now. I went to several doctors. My blood work is normal. The doctor tested me for lupis and did a antinuclear antibody test that was negative. I am terified no doctor will help me because I am testing negative so far on my basic blood work. I know these are symtoms of other autoimmune disorders so why am I testing negative? Any help would be appriciated. Also any names of good doctors in the Portland, Oregon area?
Dollene

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
In Desperate Need of HELP! PLEASE read my story... Zoe26 Acid Reflux / GERD 46 01-14-2011 07:01 PM
What can i do now? i,m desperate! angelmate63 Pain Management 8 12-19-2009 02:07 PM
Newbie in desperate need of help/post fusion misplaced screw? cudacat08 Back Problems 5 07-15-2009 04:51 AM
Desperate Cry For Help Shaelynn Weight Loss 8 04-03-2007 11:39 AM
DESPERATE! Please help if you can... tsmith63020 Open to All Other Health Topics 5 02-22-2007 04:12 PM