It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Immune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2007, 09:20 AM   #1
(female)

patbreckin HB User
My Dad had E-coli in his urine test

My Dad was in the hospital for a ablation of his heart. He had a catheter in for about 1 week. When they took it out he started bleeding a lot so they did a urine test. He was discharged the next day. I requested his urologist be called because this never happened before. The urologist was never called. when he came home they never said anything was wrong with his urine. But he was very week and kept feeling like he had to pass his urine and he started wettin himself he had no control. He came home on a thursday and became weaker and weaker so I took him back to the hospital he could not walk in the hospital he was so weak. They said he has a urinary tract infection. My Dad died 9 days latter. I found out my Dad had E-COLI INFECTION IN THE URINE AND THE DOCTORS NEW THIS ON THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE HE WAS RELEASED. We were never told and he was never given a antibotic for this. His creantine was 2.3. Can e-coli kill you?

Closed Thread