Any more drugs to help?
Low IGM, (Low IGG2/IGG4 or IGG1/IGG3 I never remember); GERD; CFS; chronic sinusitis; bronchitis; asthma; post nasal drip; achy thighs; IBS; hypertension. When I get a cold it goes in 2 to 3 days with Augmentin but muccus hangs around for ages.
I already feel like a junky, but taking:
- Vivaglobin subcutaneous infusions weekly
- Nasonex (helps nasal drip)
- Sufralcrate (reduces stickiness of stools)
- Lisonopril HCTZ (keeps me high normal)
- Singulair (helps allergies)
- Omeprazole (keeps heartburn at bay mostly)
- Lyrica (helping the achy legs a bit)