It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Immune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
(female)

Katieee HB User
Polychromasia and low IgG,gas,buli ruben

I have had polychromasia +1, itching, IgG subclass 1 at 397. IgG subclass 3 at 38, my estradiol is <15 and ebstein barr active, plus lot more. When I was born they monitored my beil ruben also.

I am told that I have lots of tests that are bad but none of them point to a specific disease and I am frustrated.

My biggest complaint is gas, not just normal gas, it is huge amounts. I have tried everything in the world to get rid of it and nothing so far has worked. Lysine has been about the best thing I have tried thus far but still doesn't get rid of it completely.

When I walk too much it feels like it even gets to my calve area and makes my ankles and calves so stiff that I can't sleep at night, the pain is so bad. I am then burning myself in the shower with the hot water to take the pain away from them. My feet turn black and standing in the shower for only a few minutes make my feet look like I have been sitting in a tub for hours.

My head feels like it enlarges when my feet are black, my sinuses change and my eyebrows will separate. I can push my right side and hear guggling noises like air or gas that then will move under my rib putting pressure like crazy under my rib.

I itch like crazy at times, my hair get coarse and dry and very curly.Also I have had Anemia in my bone marrow.

Does anyone have similar problems and have any suggestions?

Old 01-23-2010, 07:36 AM   #2
(female)

MUSTANGRITA HB User
Re: Polychromasia and low IgG,gas,buli ruben

Sounds like a lot of blood work done, about scans? If a duct for the liver or pancreas is closing up could cause some of these symptoms. A scan on the abdomin would be a good place to start if one hasn't been done. Aloe vera juice would be good to help with some of the symptoms, but not really a cure. The other things would be for scoping up and down, prefferable switched around. I would not wait. There could be a simple answer or the other end of the posibilities is cancer. Get the answers now for sooner is better than later.

Last edited by MUSTANGRITA; 01-23-2010 at 07:36 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread