It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Immune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
(female)

Katieee HB User
Does anybody know what low IgA serum and high white count means?

I have had a lumbar puncture and it showed IgA,Serum *78
Immunoglobulin G, Serum *579, protien CFS 39. Creatine serum 55 , my ck tests have been high and my white count will go to 23 or higher.

I am active candida and active ebstein barr. I itch, my calves get very stiff and my bones get cold, while my h ead will pour sweat and no one can give me any answers for why all this is happening to me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User
Re: Does anybody know what low IgA serum and high white count means?

I don't have an answer for you, but I have candida also and have been suffering for four years now with all kinds of symptoms. I heard about a product called threelac for candida. I am going to start taking it and see if it helps. My blood work showed negative for epstein barr but I did have it at one time. But my symptoms seem to overlap with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndome. My life has been a disaster since this all started. I have extremely depressed from it and cry a lot. I never feel good. I can't work. Now at the moment I am suffering with extreme gas and diarhhea. Don't know if it is a virus or just the candida effecting me a little differently. Usually I have chronic gas and constipation. Now i am afraid to eat. You might want to try a supplement for the low immunoglobulin g. I took something for that because a holistic dr. told me I have leaky cut. How do you know you have candida and what are your symptoms?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User
Re: Does anybody know what low IgA serum and high white count means?

I don't have a great answer to your question except that I have candida also and went to a number of holistic drs. one of them told me I have leaky gut syndrome and put me on a supplement to boost the immunoglobulin. I don't know if it helped. It might have a little bit. The problem is we are stuck in the middle of western medicine and natural medicine. What are your symptoms of candida and how do you know you have it. I have been suffering for years with very little relief. I have tons of symptoms and feel sick all the time. I am just about to start a new supplement called threelac. Have you heard about it.

Closed Thread