It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Immune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

jellebeans HB User
vasculitus?? immflamation???

hi, ive been ill for a few years now,nothing major ever found after lots of tests. the last year has been hell and the pain stops me from getting on with my normal day. im only young with children and desparate to find out what the hell is wrong with me. ill keep it short as poss but as it stands at the moment i get pain wherever i have an organ,severe chest pains,pain where kidneys are,pain where my liver is and massive headpains and headache. pains in arms and legs,also back. i get throbbing in my armpits,groin and neck,nausea to the point i cant eat and loose around a stone each time it flares up. very tired and no energy. at the moment im worried about my head,i get the most ecruciating pains,my left eye is agony and ive had floaters 24/7 for the past couple of months. i prob have more symptoms than this but would take for ever to go into. first started with bad headaches around 7 years ago and ita all progressed from there. im fed up being labelled as a hyperchondriac and being stressed!
had lots of tests,onlt thing found was inflamed lungs which im told is emphysma, but i cant see how i have this being 33 and non smoker and ive a hiatus hernia,.
im interested to talk to someone who has vasculitus or immune disorder which poss could cause my symptoms. immune/blood disorders run in my family and after so many neg tests im sure ive somesort of immune/blood disorder, please help,thank you xxx
i should mention that this seems to come in flare ups even tho im always in pain,but every couple of months i lose weight,feel sick and my glands throb,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread