It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Immune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #1
(female)

jessmari HB User
on 24, too much wrong to be this young...

So much is wrong. Not only am i dizzy, tired, weak sometimes, have joint pain, muscle pain, terrible painful muscle spasms and a lot more symptoms, i also have joint degeneration in my rt shoulder and in 3 or my vertebrae in my neck, also have no curve of neck (almost reversing) and i cannot think of any accident i have had to cause this. I also have squished discs (dont know proper term) and nerve problem off c4-c6.

They think i have an auto immune disorder, but have not found any irregular blood tests.
Also think i have Fibro or CFS, i am starting lyrica tomorrow.
I also suddenly got stomach problems and a heart arrhythmia and very fast resting heart rate, which they started me on a beta blocker.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I cannot believe how crappy i have been feeling lately.
Amitriptylene 10Mg/night (help sleep)
levothyroxine .05Mg/day (hypothyroidism)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2010, 07:31 AM   #2
(female)

littlehutton HB Userlittlehutton HB Userlittlehutton HB User
Re: on 24, too much wrong to be this young...

Been reading a few of your posts on hear, was wondering if you have had any resolution, and also have you looked into lyme disease?

Best wishes

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
(female)

jessmari HB User

littlehutton,

yes i have considered lymes disease and also did the blood tests for it, which came back negative, i am aware there are false negatives. but the way my health has been goes up and down, like i am having "flares". I am just so sick of this all, my health bills are astronomical and i still dont really kno what is wrong.
Amitriptylene 10Mg/night (help sleep)
levothyroxine .05Mg/day (hypothyroidism)

Old 09-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #4
(female)

littlehutton HB Userlittlehutton HB Userlittlehutton HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessmari View Post
littlehutton,

yes i have considered lymes disease and also did the blood tests for it, which came back negative, i am aware there are false negatives. but the way my health has been goes up and down, like i am having "flares". I am just so sick of this all, my health bills are astronomical and i still dont really kno what is wrong.
which Lymes test did you get done? and have you seen a LLMD? Its worth looking into again because you can be diagnosed on a clinical basis and not just on a blood test alone. False negatives are very common, and often re-tests are necessary even after treatment has started to see if anything shows up.

What tests and investigations have you had so far, have you had MRI's or a spinal tap?

Old 09-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

hopalong_too HB User

Is your calcium normal? Look up the symptoms of hyperparathyroidism and high blood calcium levels.

Closed Thread