It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Immune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
(female)

Kariann121 HB User
HSP in 2011

My 4yr. old daughter was diagnosed with HSP 5 days ago. She has NO complaints of stomach, back, or joint pain, but has a horrible rash all over her legs from the waist to her ankles. There is also no swelling. She recieved a Varicella vaccine about 3 weeks ago. She also had a cold shortly after Halloween, which was followed by bronchitis. The Drs. are saying there is no blood in her urine, an the blood test showed normal WBC and platelet counts. The rash gets much worse at night, with raised dark red dots and large welts. After reading all the other posts on here, I see that stomach and joint pain is very common. I truly think that the reason she is pain-free thus far is b/c I give her liquid vitamin D3 (for her joints and immune system), liquid Vit. C (for her immune system and kidneys), and a high probiotic yogurt (for her digestive system). These things don't make someone immune to illnesses, but they certainly do lessen the severity and length! I will re-post in a week to update her condition.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:33 AM   #2
(female)

Kariann121 HB User
Re: HSP in 2011

*** on a side-note: our Drs. office said this is their 9th case so far this fall! Doesn't sound so "uncommon" after all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread