It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Immune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
(female)

sunshinefemale HB User
Low Level Immunoglobin M??

I went to allergist and he did blood work. The only abnormal results were Immunoglobin M = 29 L and normal range is 48 - 271
Absolute Monocytes = 189 L normal range 200 - 950
Helicobacter pylori igg positive

The reason I went to see his was my skin was itching especially after shower, after working out, when i get cold. Doc said i was allergic to dust mite. So i bought dust mite cover.

Now my question is why is Immunoglobin M = 29 L? What causes it. Doc did not mention anything about it. Trying to find info about it. Do I need to have more test?

Old 11-21-2011, 04:25 PM   #2
(female)

sunshinefemale HB User
Re: Low Level Immunoglobin M??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinefemale View Post
I went to allergist and he did blood work. The only abnormal results were Immunoglobin M = 29 L and normal range is 48 - 271
Absolute Monocytes = 189 L normal range 200 - 950
Helicobacter pylori igg positive

The reason I went to see his was my skin was itching especially after shower, after working out, when i get cold. Doc said i was allergic to dust mite. So i bought dust mite cover.

Now my question is why is Immunoglobin M = 29 L? What causes it. Doc did not mention anything about it. Trying to find info about it. Do I need to have more test?
I called my doctor he basically said not to worry. It looks like i had an infection when the test was done. It should be gone now. He will run the test again and the numbers should be back to normal. So i will redo the test again to put my mind at ease....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread