It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Immune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: McCune, KS USA
Posts: 1
msjhawk03 HB User
Need a specialist

I am new to this site. I have been diagnosed with fibromaylgia and CVID. I need to find a good rheumy. I would apprecitate any suggestions. Thanks

Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #2
Junior Member
NellieNunu's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Woodland Hills, Calif.
Posts: 28
NellieNunu HB User
Re: Need a specialist

Where do you live?

Reply With Quote
Sponsors Lightbulb
Reply Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.


There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added


cvidmama (12), kelli1b (4), markincleveland (3), ladybud (3), ltmccarty (2), SK59 (2), AngelicBrat (2), luca689 (2), sugzey$ (1), nannoo (1)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1180), MSJayhawk (1013), Apollo123 (909), Titchou (856), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (763), ladybud (755), midwest1 (670), sammy64 (668), BlueSkies14 (607)

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!