It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Incontinence Message Board

Keep peeing all the time

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2015, 08:48 PM   #1
Dizzyfizzy
(female)

Dizzyfizzy HB User
Keep peeing all the time

I've searched and I do not believe this question has been asked and I am so sorry if it has but this is a real head scratcher. A few months ago I had problems with urinary incontinence I keep going and going every 5 minutes and sometimes getting some on myself.
My doctor prescribed benytl to help and it really worked and it actually went away like no problems......
Skip to this past week and it starts all over again and the pills aren't working. I went to the ob/gyn ( for my annual) and I told him about my problem and he told me to a UTI test ( negative) he also told me he was going to check for any infections ( all negative) I literally don't know what's going on......
I keep going to the bathroom all the time and sometimes have to hold it in because I am on the bus or other situations so I am at a loss here I can't take certain medicines like oxybuyrtin ( probably spelling that wrong) because it counteracts with other medicines. Please help..... Has anyone had this?? I know the last thing I should be asking for is medical advice but i've been to doctors and they have no idea.....

The following user gives a hug of support to Dizzyfizzy:
rosier (01-09-2016)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2016, 01:11 PM   #2
rosier
Veteran
(female)

rosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB Userrosier HB User
Re: Keep peeing all the time

Have you been tested for weak bladder or perhaps diabetes? You drink a lot of water? Losing weight? If you are drinking a lot of water, it is a big problem and you need to be tested for these other two things I mentioned. Hope you don't have either one. Get to the doctor and get these tested. Good luck and hugs for today.

Rosier
Never give up.

Closed Thread