It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Incontinence Message Board

Young and incontinent

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2016, 05:01 AM   #1
RXS9416
(male)

RXS9416 HB User
Young and incontinent

Hi. I'm new here. I've been doubly incontinent for the past 8 years. I'm in my early twenties and sometimes I feel upset that I don't have the bodily control I had. I feel too young to be using diapers as my toilet. Honestly I don't remember what it is like to use the toilet. I don't mean to sound negative but sometimes I'm ok with my situation. Is there anyone here who is young and incontinent?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2016, 01:06 PM   #2
tearsnfears
Veteran
(female)

tearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB Usertearsnfears HB User
Re: Young and incontinent

I am not young any more but I began experiencing incontinence issues when I was in my twenties as well. I was embarrassed, horrified and hated being in public. I tried medication for several years and it worked okay but I eventually underwent a surgical procedure using a mesh sling to lift the bladder and urethra as my own ligaments had failed and it has made an amazing difference. I would suggest that you speak to your doctor. My procedure was an outpatient procedure that took about 45 minutes I was back at work the next day and I was able to return to exercising two weeks later.

Old 04-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #3
RXS9416
(male)

RXS9416 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tearsnfears View Post
I am not young any more but I began experiencing incontinence issues when I was in my twenties as well. I was embarrassed, horrified and hated being in public. I tried medication for several years and it worked okay but I eventually underwent a surgical procedure using a mesh sling to lift the bladder and urethra as my own ligaments had failed and it has made an amazing difference. I would suggest that you speak to your doctor. My procedure was an outpatient procedure that took about 45 minutes I was back at work the next day and I was able to return to exercising two weeks later.
Wow! That sounds good. What kind of difference are you talking about? Any ideas for the bowels?

Old 12-01-2016, 08:28 AM   #4
chestnut7718
Inactive
(male)

chestnut7718 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXS9416 View Post
Hi. I'm new here. I've been doubly incontinent for the past 8 years. I'm in my early twenties and sometimes I feel upset that I don't have the bodily control I had. I feel too young to be using diapers as my toilet. Honestly I don't remember what it is like to use the toilet. I don't mean to sound negative but sometimes I'm ok with my situation. Is there anyone here who is young and incontinent?

I'm 40 and have been double incont. for four years and likely from here on out. I don't toilet and wear adult briefs all the time - almost always with two pairs of plastic pants to block odor. It's very embarassing and expensive. Killed my sex life - of course.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-02-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Old 08-30-2017, 04:29 PM   #5
greengold4
(male)

greengold4 HB User

I'm 20 and urinary incontinent

Reply Reply