It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Incontinence Message Board

Cloth Incontinent pants

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2016, 01:56 PM   #1
philw
(male)

philw HB User
Cloth Incontinent pants

I am an active 50 something man with a full time job but I am incontinent (urinary) and have been for many years.
I use incontinent pants (nappies) and spend about £30 a week on them so are thinking about using an reusable washable alternative. There is not a lot of choice out there so have looked at the old fashioned type terry towelling type with plastic pants which I have found can still be bought on the web. The question is has anyone else tried and or are using these and how good are they?
I guess they may be bulky so plan on using disposables at work and when out but to reduce cost could look at using this type of protection at night or when at home. Does anyone else use these and how good are they? What are there plus points or if any negative ones?
Thanks
Phil.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-29-2016, 07:40 PM   #2
jack3295
(male)

jack3295 HB User
Re: Cloth Incontinent pants

There are many choices when it comes to cloth diapers. I use cloth pull-up diapers with plastic pants about 75% of the time. I get mine at Kins out of Canada. They ship internationally. They are available in various thicknesses so less bulky ones can be worn when out and about. At home I'll use the thicker pull-up diaper. Since I also have severe bowel urgency I use A thin disposable diaper as a liner. That way I'm not cleaning poop off my cloth diaper. I'll admit that changing a pull-up cloth diaper out in public can be a pain but it can be done. You can always choose a cloth diaper with velcro closures with side snap plastic pants. I have several. I get good life out of mine because I don't put them in the drier. I hang dry them in my home office. You can find Kins on the net. Hope this helps.

Closed Thread