It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Incontinence Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2006, 03:18 PM   #1
(male)

icikle HB User
Incontinence issues, age 19 PLEASE HELP

Hi, I am 19 years old and male. For most of my life post potty-training ive had incontinence issues and i was in nappies most of my life. For a large bulk of the time, up until the age I am now it was mainly laughing related. I would laugh hard and I would wet or soil (frequently both) myself. This continued on a casual basis until about late 18 when it quietened down. Not long ago, maybe 5 months ago, it all flared up again and I began to have frequent laughing accidents which led me to confess all to my best friend who has been very supportive. A couple months ago, something which ive never had problems with, began. I began wetting the bed on a frequent basis, but not in a normal way, i will dream I am using the toilet then waking up to find myself urinating and cant stop. Thus I have resorted to wearing nappies overnight for the forseeable future. Over the past week the problem has become much worse and is starting to happen without the need of laughing, it is happening sometimes just cos i cant physically hold it in. Examples are that just in the past week alone I have soiled myself twice due to laughing and once due to not being able to hold it in. I have also wet myself twice due to laughing and once due to not being able to hold it in. One of these instances was directly in front of my best friend and i cant deal with things like this at such a youthful age. My doctor says I have weak pelvic muscles therefore I am doing kegel exercises to help. Is there any other advice at all you can offer, anything would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2006, 05:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: Incontinence issues, age 19 PLEASE HELP

You need to make a appointment to see a urologist ASAP.

Closed Thread