It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Incontinence Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2008, 05:36 AM   #1
(female)

felinesque HB User
Bowel Incontinence - Female, Age 26

Hi Everyone,

I'm suffering from bowel incontinence which my doctors cannot find the cause of. If my stools are very loose, which they often are, I can't always control when they are excreted and once they start coming out, I can't stop them. I have to wear adult nappies and have had 3 accidents this week alone.

I also have nausea, cramping in the colon area (similar to when I'm constipated), bloating, gas etc.

I have been told I have IBS, so it could just be bad IBS, but I'm wondering if anyone diagnosed with colorectal cancer had incontinence as a symptom? Just trying to find answers

Oh, and advice from anyone else with fecal incontinence would be terrific!

Hope all of you are well, Thanks!

Old 10-31-2011, 05:11 PM   #2
(female)

abb2 HB User
Re: Bowel Incontinence - Female, Age 26

I don't know if you will see this because it is some time later, but I wanted to let you know I am 25, female, and in otherwise good health and have the SAME thing happen to me. It is so frustrating. I hope you so this. If you do, please know someone else out there is suffering with you. Also, did you solve it???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
(female)

Precious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB User
Re: Bowel Incontinence - Female, Age 26

I'm 61 years young, and my heart goes out to you both. I've had this happen about 6 times in the past 2 years. I know how frustrating this can be. I kept a food diary for over a month and don't think it's related to food. I did notice this past time I had it, I was just getting ready for a doctor appointment and had to cancel a half hour before my appointment, because I started having cramps and diarrhea out of the blue. I think mine might be caused by stress.

Closed Thread