It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Incontinence Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2008, 10:13 PM   #1
(male)

Perry2 HB User
Urinary and semen incontinence in men. Anyone else have the drip?

I am 47 years old and it started for me around 4-5 years ago. Never quite being able to get the last few drops of pee out so I would stick some toilet paper in my jockeys to control it. Maybe a couple of years later I would start to leak semen when partially aroused. MSN messenger or phonecalls to the g/f. I would get a full hard erection but only partial and there is seepage of semen.
The original urinary issue coinsided with my beginning Propecia treatment for hair loss but I have never seen this listed as a side effect.
I am afraid that my habit of doing a partial keegle type action to hasten ejaculation might be a factor. I started doing this as a teenager.
Anyone else have something like this? Is there a fix?
Thanks for any responses.

Old 06-26-2008, 12:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: Urinary and semen incontinence in men. Anyone else have the drip?

Im assuming that you have stopped the hair treatments. Hopefully the side effects will go away, if that is what's causing the problem.
Theirs not to many people that are experiencing your problem. Man, I wish there was something I could say to help! I think their are more men that are willing to admit with the leaking problem that you're having, to some degree. The kegal suppose to help, but probably with minor leakage. What has helped me is, standing at the toilet for another 30 seconds.
What ever that haven't drained, usually does within that time. Part of our problem does seem to be, us rushing from the urinal/toilet.lol..As we get older, we have to learn the patience of waiting for that last drip..
In the mean time, keep our hears open for tips to help us out.

Last edited by cleansweap; 06-26-2008 at 12:20 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread