It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Incontinence Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
(female)

Tumble Weed HB User
female bladder pain causing arm pain, why?

Hi All:

Approximately once a month my bladder starts acting up, frequent urination with burning pain. The mysterious part of my bladder is that when I urinate, it causes a radiating pain in both arms below the elbows. So.. I have the burning uriation pain, and the arm pain at the exact same time.
My doc has me doing Kegel exercises, which as helped me from having the bladder pain everyday. Sometimes I can go two months without any frequent urination, and then, there is a twinge, and at times I can feel pain in my uretha , and then a full blown sessions starts. It can last from two days to a week. I have been tested and do not have a bladder infection. Is there anyone who knows what in the world this is? This has been going on a few years, and is not getting any worse.
Thanx

Old 03-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

pupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB User
Re: female bladder pain causing arm pain, why?

That is the exact pain I get with bladder infections. I always tell the doc "it hurts to the elbows!"

You could be having bladder spasms, have you tried a urologist?

Pup

The Following User Says Thank You to pupcake For This Useful Post:
Tumble Weed (03-22-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread