It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infant Care (up to 18 months old) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2010, 10:38 PM   #1
(male)

Achmed HB User
changing to formula

after 23 days, I have started formula to my new born. and afterfeeding she vomited immediately 3 times. also before she was passing motion every 5/6 days but last night after formula she did pass motion too.
what do you think?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

justmel30 HB User
Re: changing to formula

What is passing motion? Was she breastfed and this is the first time she has had formula? If so, it could be a number of things. First of all, when mixing a babies bottle, never shake it. Make sure you stir it. Also, there are special types of bottles that cut down on the amount of air that the baby ingests during feeding. You could try one of those. Also, it could be a lactose problem. For my second and third child, I had to use soy formula after breastfeeding. Regular formula made both of them very sick. So you could try that too. Make sure your burping her good also. Good luck.
Melissa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread