It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infant Care (up to 18 months old) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
(female)

claygiver HB User
Toddler Erection

My son is 18 months old. He was circumcised. Within the past few weeks I have noticed him having an erection more often than not. I have not yet spoken to his Doctor about this, but intend to at the next visit. Was just hoping that maybe someone had some experience with this. I would greatly appreciate any input on the topic. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2011, 09:36 AM   #2
(female)

portgirl HB User
Re: Toddler Erection

My baby boy is 4 months and also circumcised. I noticed him have erections almost every time I change his diaper. I asked his doctor about it and she said it was totally normal. She told me when his penis is exposed to air it causes a sensation that increases the blood flow. This sensation is completely non- sexual, for babies do not produce those hormones yet.
Kind of weird but at least you know that your baby has good circulation!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread