It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infant Care (up to 18 months old) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
(female)

angeldust31 HB User
is my 8 month old getting enough in the day as she is constantly awake at night

my daughter is 8 months old, her daily routine food wise is
8am porriage mixed with 4oz of formula,
12.30 a 4 month jar dinner and 2 petit filous yogurts,
5ish a 7 month jar dinner and a jar of pudding,
she will eat snacks, like mashed banana, baby biscuits, and skips during the day,
and before i put her to bed at 8 she will have 2 petit filous yogurts,
she will not take formula milk, she hasnt done for about 5 months,
i put her to bed at 8pm and by 11pm she is awake cryin, ive tried allsorts to get her to sleep, leave her to cry, try milk,she hardly naps in the day an hour or so no more than 2,
she constantly wakes up in the night, ive tried nite feeding but she wont take it all the time and when she does it makes no difference she will still wake up every half hour or so,
she has been like this for 5 months and i cant take no more off it, im single with 2 other children and starting work again in a couple of weeks, please somebody help me to get her to stay asleep at night and stop waking up hundreds of times

Closed Thread