It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2008, 03:54 AM   #1
(male)

battlehorse HB User
Hello I have a big problem, I've been feeling bad now for the past 1 year. pos MRSA

Ok so let me tell you my problem. Actually I have 3 problems.

First Problem:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been feeling really really crap for past 1 year. Every day there is something wrong with me, like a dark cloud over me. It all started when I was living in Asia. I dont think though Asia has anything to do with this......
I did get a sore throat out of nowhere, then I got bronkitus and then I've been just feeling crap all the time.

I have a swollen/stiff neck, light nausea. My tonsils are swollen and white stuff come out...didnt use to have it. Also bad breath. When it was really bad the neck would sort of burst into my head and create a headache. Unexplained tiredness that was really odd after the bronkitus infection. I've had diarrhea that comes back sometimes...I simply have a general feeling of sickness all the time. I also get sick pretty easy now, like sore throat is no problem at all for me to get. For 1 year.

It is pretty odd since in my entire life I've never been sick. I've caught colds and stuff rarely. I am 21 years old now and feel like I am 70. I live in sweden.

Second Problem: The doctors--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I came back from Asia about 10 months ago I went to doctors here in sweden. They said nothing was wrong with me. No one could find anything wrong with me. They did loads of tests, (never went to a infectious disease center though). I guess the tests were pretty simple, nothing special. They said I should wait that it probably was just a virus... So I did wait and it was the same all the time. The symptoms sort of comes and goes in waves, but every day I have some kind of symptom as I mentioned before. A few days when I started working I even got like some heart pain...it was really odd.

So I kept going to doctors, they tested me for HIV etc. EVERYTHING was normal.

So about 2 months ago I went to an another country, and they found out something about me

First: I had somekind of funghi infection in my body that they found in my feces. They also found antibodies for this in my blood, so the doctor said that my body was able to cure me. But he gave, just in case, some extra medicine for that funghi. The name of the thing was: Candida Specius, Astergilus

Second: I've had a slightly red area in between my buttocks, like from the area from my anus up to tailbone. It's just red area, doesn't usually bleed or anything/sometimes it does though, but it smells and is like covered with something. When I touch it it feels more sore and hurt then the rest of my skin.
So they took tests from this "wound", and the doctor said I had MSSA/MRSA...I'm not quite sure which...latin was: Staphyloccoccus Aurens. Now he said it was the most agressive and hard-to-cure kind of this bacteria.
I went here in sweden 2 weeks ago and did MRSA tests from the area. AGAIN lol they said nothing was wrong with me. In the other country they found this by taking a "scratch-test" from my wound, they never did it here in sweden. Damn morons, the nurse did not want to do it since she thought the wound was to "vulnerable", even tho the doctor said she should do it. Doctors in sweden are like worst people in world stating a diagnosis.

Third Problem: THE WOUND/RED AREA-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had a slightly red area in between my buttocks, like from the area from my anus up to tailbone. It's just red area, doesn't usually bleed or anything/sometimes it does though, but it smells and is like covered with something. When I touch it it feels more sore and hurt then the rest of my skin.

Now I can remember that I saw this the first time about 2 years ago. I got a red "patch" there after I went to a sun-tanning place. You lie down and you are surrounded by UV-lights, and usually the area which lies down towards the lights, my back, gets red patches afterwards. And I remember first time seeing it there. I didn't pay any attention to it because I thought it was just going to disappear. Now it got worse but I never paid any attention to it all... but it sort of hurt when I sat down etc, when the area in question was beeing "stretched out". Like when I tried to sit down in the shower, it hurt. I remember that. That was 2 years ago.

I also sort of feel there is "center" of the red area, where it hurts more when I touch it. Like a bump maybe of some kind? something atleast...

MY CONCLUSION AND TREATMENT

So here in sweden I am still at 0. Doctors say there is nothing wrong with me.
In an another country they say i have MRSA/MSSA not quite sure which.

Treatment:

From the other country I got really strong antibiotics. The cure lasted for 10 days. After about 5 days, I had a MIRACLE. For first time in 1 year I started feeling good!!! My nausea went away, my bad stomach, my swollen neck. My tonsils were so much SMALLER, my throat area opened up like 100% it was absolutely insane EVERYTHING. After the cure was over, after 10 days , BOOOM, I was back again. I had now even nightsweats and stuff, really bad.

Then I got more antibiotics, and the same thing happened. Tho my stomach started giving up now... but something happened again.. Then I was back in the same problem as always.

ONE INTERESTING THING

After this bacteria statement I got anti-bacterial salvas from the pharmacy. This is so insane. When I put those salivas on the red area. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.
My nausea goes away, my tonsils get so much smaller etc etc. Now I've been doing this for about 4 days, and surely it is alittle bit better, but not perfect. I feel that now I'm in a new stable "disease mode". Alittlebit better, but not exactly cured.

So there you go guys...What do you think about me? What can I do?

Last edited by battlehorse; 03-09-2008 at 06:11 AM. Reason: use appropriate language

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2008, 08:37 AM   #2
(male)

Sisyphus3 HB User
Lightbulb Re: Hello I have a big problem, I've been feeling bad now for the past 1 year. pos M

Aspergilis (potentially causing Aspergillosis) not Astergilis.

Go nuts on cleaning everything ... underwear, clothing, bedding, kitchen, bathroom, have your teeth cleaned, change toothbrushes more freqently (keep the heads soaking in mouthwash or isopropyl alcohol between uses) and start flossing, brushing your tongue and rinsing and gargling with mouthwash. Take some sitz baths in medicated solutions, use an antifungal on affected areas.

Get some vitamins and nutraceuticals specifically targeted at your immune system, and change your diet to bolster your immune system and control candida as well--cut down on sugar and starches and highly refined carbohydrates. Potentially oral nystatin could also help, if a doctor will prescribe it to you. Also lactobicillis and bifidum strains of bacteria could be helpful .. yogurt is a natural source, but you can get capsules too, as well as milk modified to include the friendly bacteria.

Your skin is an ecosystem of microbes. The tanning bed killed off something friendly that was keeping an unfriendly something else's numbers under control. It is impossible to walk around with sterile skin for any appreciable length of time ... you must restore balance, and part of that will be by reducing the amount of what you don't coexist well with.

Last edited by moderator2; 03-08-2008 at 05:21 AM.

Old 03-08-2008, 04:58 AM   #3
(male)

battlehorse HB User
Re: Hello I have a big problem, I've been feeling adt now for the past 1 year. pos M

ok, so what is the funghi? They found it in my feces, and found anti-bodies for it in my blood. Thx for help but I really cant live like that.... The doctor said that theoretically my own body could fight it?

Last edited by moderator2; 03-08-2008 at 05:21 AM. Reason: please delete the quote

Old 03-08-2008, 05:51 AM   #4
(male)

Sisyphus3 HB User
Exclamation Re: Hello I have a big problem, I've been feeling bad now for the past 1 year. pos MR

The steps I have mentioned have a good chance of restoring balance in and on your body (you can also, if you like, think of your alimentary canal as the outside of your body ... as skin, if you will).

You may be harboring things that have overgrown and that you have become sensitive to. Or something you touch or use frequently may be harboring them (even perhaps your HVAC ducts, or the ventilation system in your car). Or both.

If a zoo was losing visitors because a squirrel population was bothering both the visitors and the animals on display, the choice for the zoo would eventually be rather stark--whatever the methods that would be necessary to control the squirrels.

You've got a similar situation in your body. Whaddya wanna do?

Old 03-09-2008, 06:09 AM   #5
(male)

battlehorse HB User
Re: Hello I have a big problem, I've been feeling bad now for the past 1 year. pos MR

Let me say something here first. I do not feel that I am the cause for my symptoms, I feel that there is something INSIDE of me that is causing my symptoms.

Since all my symptoms disappeared after the antibiotics and the salva etc.

I just simply have like a dark cloud over me, I cant exercise, I cant do anything. I lack total motivation because of this. Still I have lots of hobbies in music which keeps me going all the time. But I do not believe me and my habits are NOT the cause for how I am feeling.

The red area has gone btw totally white now after the salva...I don't know. Right now I woke up for example and have nausea for no apparent reason. It's like I'm hungover every day.

Old 03-09-2008, 01:44 PM   #6
(male)

Sisyphus3 HB User
Exclamation Re: Hello I have a big problem, I've been feeling bad now for the past 1 year. pos MR

Let's be clear: you may not be to blame for how you got to this point. You may have acquired, totally without fault on your part, something or things that you now have to defeat.

Defeating it or them may require you (almost certainly will require you) to change to a lifestyle that is different from the one you're attempting to maintain now. If you're sick, you do whatever will make you well ... perhaps just getting extra rest, but I doubt it will be that simple.

For instance, suppose I have a couple of drinks every night. No health harm done there. Then one day some clinic like the one in Las Vegas reuses a needle on me and I get hepatitis from it. Now I've got a liver problem and I have to stop drinking, at least until it's cured.

Describing what is happening to you as like a hangover is a pretty strong indicator that something that is bacterial, fungal or viral is creating toxins that are causing a cytokine cascade in your body that is making you feel sick. Count yourself lucky. There are people whose immune systems are not so active ... they hardly ever feel sick ... then they die of cancer because their immune system was late to the party or didn't even bother to show up.

You will need to improve every aspect of your external hygeine on the conjecture that something in your environment is continually either reinfecting you or reactivating your immune system. If I were to acquire athletes foot, I would need to pay extra attention to cleaning the floor in my shower, I would need to treat my feet, I would also need to clean my socks more thoroughly and perhaps spray an aerosol product inside my shoes. Same for MRSA, fungus, what-have-you, but the procedures will be different.

As for inside your body ... you may need to go on drugs or not. I once suffered an attack of something that was in the liver/pancreas/gallbladder area ... and I did an epsom salt/olive oil flush ... it was no picnic, but after I did it I felt 10 years younger. That's not what I'm saying will fix you ... you need to get proactive and learn as much as you can about the things you've been told you have or may have, and how to attack them in practical ways. A lot of bad things can and will overgrow in the mouth. When an illness lingers, one of the first and best ways to attack it is to strengthen oral hygeine.

As for doing things for yourself that the doctors can't or won't do for you, you have to realize the limitations of the medical profession as it is currently configured in western nations.

Doctors don't have time and don't get paid money for things that fall into the realm of "folk remedies" from their perspective, but there are centuries of empirical knowledge that support some of those folk remedies, whereas a great many expensive prescriptions have only a handful of short term studies of dubious reliability. I'll take cheap, natural and effective any day over expensive and side-effect laden.

Every year I hear of another recall of another wonder drug ... Baycol, Vioxx, etc. The doctors got trips to Tahiti for writing 1,000 prescriptions, the patients got dead.

So look at everything ... diet, hygeine, sleep patterns, air quality, etc. ... and change things up until you get some improvement. Keep a notebook of everything you do and eat and how you feel and look for patterns if it turns out you need to go that far.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:16 AM   #7
(male)

Sisyphus3 HB User
Re: Hello I have a big problem, I've been feeling bad now for the past 1 year. pos MR

Now that I think about it that tanning bed might not have been as clean as it needed to be...

Old 03-10-2008, 05:44 PM   #8
(male)

battlehorse HB User

alright I do understand your point. Also I got bronkitus 1 year ago when all this started. They X-rayed my lungs and saw that all it was all "thickened", that my blood veins where thicker then normal.

Maybe I got the Aspergillosis after that?

Still the thing is when I try to exercise and stuff, it gets worse, my tonsils hurts more and the stiffness in neck increases.

Oh well I shall get on with this, maybe try to exercise. I'm just curious what is the main cause of all this. I am starting to beliece that it is the red patch I have on my bum. Now I stopped using the salva just to try, and it gets redder now again and I feel worse.

But how can MSSA affect my whole body so terribly?

Old 03-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #9
(male)

Sisyphus3 HB User
Lightbulb Re: Hello I have a big problem, I've been feeling bad now for the past 1 year. pos MR

If you are immunosuppressed you get opportunistic infections. Infections produce toxins and those make your body less capable of healing itself and they also make you feel bad because they release cytokines.

I don't have a medical degree of any sort, I live half a world away, and I don't have the slightest clue whether you've been diagnosed correctly or what would be the most effective steps to take. I don't know if there are any "magic bullets" or how to get you to them.

I do know that the body has a fantastic ability to heal itself if you get rest, avoid further insulting it with foods you are allergic and/or senstitive to, avoid items that reintroduce infectious agents to your body, get vitamins and minerals you need, and do other things to take care of yourself.

At some point there was a tipping point where something that should have been a short term infection for you turned into a chronic problem ... the goal now must be to find and follow a road back to health.

Don't despair ... learn more ... try more things ... talk to more people who might be able to help ... don't take no for an answer.

Closed Thread