Does this seem like a normal cold?
Seems like a normal cold, with a few strange variations. Started about 2 days ago, I wasn't sure if I was hungry or full, I had a few asthma symptoms (I have mild asthma), and I felt like I was going to either vomit or have diarrhea. The next evening I had an excess of saliva in my mouth, and felt like vomiting because of that. It's gotten a bit more severe, umm let's see what symptoms I have right now.
- Slight fever (Haven't checked my temperature yet, but my eyes and feet feel "feverish")
- Phlegm (I feel some whenever I sneeze or cough)
- Runny nose
- Slight Coughing
- Excess of Saliva
- A few asthma-like symptoms (wheezing, feeling short of lung space, etc...)
- I have no idea whether I am feeling really hot, or really cold right now! One part of me wants to have a cool bath, and another part wants to have a steaming shower.
- Feeling a bit sleepy and tired
Oh, and for the last three days my weight has been dropping like 2-3 pounds every day (I was 151lbs 2 days ago, now I'm like 143)
- Can anyone tell me the name of this disease?
- Anything that I should probably eat/drink right now?
- Should I take a steaming shower or a cool bath or neither?
- Should I avoid spending the next 3 hours on a computer
I've noticed the same "pattern" of coughs from my family members and a couple of people at my school - so I might have gotten it from one of them.
I know this might sound like H1N1 but it doesn't seem that intense... yet... dun dun dun.
Oh, and I took a Tylenol cold tablet yesterday, and one just like an hour ago - I'm planning on taking another ones 3 hours later
Last edited by moderator2; 05-01-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Reason: please do not post commercial websites